Yarn, yarn, yarn.. all my clothes all from yarn

Last week I visited in Salo and found nice yarn store, Lanka- ja käsityöliike Inkeri. There was a lot yarn in sale. And a big collection of old colours of Novita's yarn. That is what I found there:

La-la-laa-lankaa!

* some green 100% wool, 3 skeins
* Kamomilla 100% cotton, 4 skeins, and this is one of my favourite colour! You can't see it properly because of plastic, but it is just the right colour.
* Novita Nalle Colouri, I have tried to found this colour in many place and finally i found it! :)
* 2 big white buttons for my Taika.

So.. what happened to "I don't buy sale yarns"?

I also got these nice Drops' Fabels last week for knee socks. Actually there is 4 skeins.

La-la-laa-lankaa!

(topic is edited version from "grün grün grün alle meine kleides ist grün" song)

Comments

  1. Tien toisella puolen (Salossa) on mun lempi lankakauppa. Tosin täytyy myöntää että Inkerissä tulee myös vierailtua luvattoman usein.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lahjaideoita neulojalle

Hei me värjätään lankoja osa 3

Hei me värjätään lankoja