Radio silence

I haven't finished anything since last post. I frogged those jealoux socks. Started shawwoltail shawl which is very nice pattern to knit.

We desiced to do with bunch of friends a blanket for our friend who had some difficulties that time. You can find the whole story on Tui's blog: http://tuinkutomo.blogspot.com/2009/09/vaikeuksien-kautta-voittoon-from-fail.html

I did a few squares for this. I would have wanted do more but I didn't have time to do that so... But here are my squares:

IMG_8471

There is also one more square which was bigger than those. Then I wanted also do my own blanked with that pattern. And when Novita published new yarn named Puro which is kind of copy of Noro I started to make it. Puro and Noro means almous same in finnish. :D Noro is just smaller than Puro but both are basicly rivers. Really small rivers tho.

At work

I didn't turn out so great.. I didn't have with me the right size hook so I think it is done too big hook. It looks ok but if I do it like this I should buy some hundreds skeins.

Oh now I remember. I did finish something. Firs sock of spiral boot socks are finished. I hope that I finish the other one in few weeks.

PS. Tell me should I keep posting in english or finnish. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lahjaideoita neulojalle

Hei me värjätään lankoja osa 3

Hei me värjätään lankoja