Visiting new yarn store in Helsinki

I read from Ravelry that there was new yarn store in Helsinki and it was huge! It name was LankaMaailma Nordia and it was located to Oulunkylä and more spesific in Ogelin ostari. So I deciced to visit there.

The truth was that the store was big but half of it was full of clothes and not yarn. So I can't say it is biggest yarn store in Helsinki. I think Menita is maybe bigger or at least has more yarn brands.

LankaMaailma Nordia

There was a lot yarn in bags. They were in bargain if you want to buy whole kilogram of same yarn.

LankaMaailma Nordia

LankaMaailma Nordia

For Tui's and some other's delight there was a lot of "kissalanka". I don't know what the brand is but the label has cat on it. :D

Comments

  1. Ohhoh. Eihän tuo ole edes kovin monen kilsan päässä, pitää ehdottomasti viimeinkin mennä käymään. Kiitos hienoista kuvista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg , in saudi arabia , we wish we had some of these ... we dont have yarn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lahjaideoita neulojalle

Hei me värjätään lankoja osa 3

Hei me värjätään lankoja